Know Before You Go
It’s February, the air is brisk, the sun is shining, and you’re gearing up to be at the 58th annual National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky. It’s a tradition like no other where the best in the field come together to experience the greatness that is the agriculture industry.
We want you to have the best experience possible at the Kentucky Exposition Center, so here are some helpful tips to make the most out of your trip to the country’s largest indoor farm show.
- Before you even get to the show, buy your parking ahead of time here! You’ll save money and time when you get to the gate. Be aware, if you want to buy parking online, do it at least 30 minutes before you get to the gate as it will take 15 minutes for your code to activate after checking out. Parking at the gate is $12 per vehicle.
- Bring your walking shoes! The Kentucky Exposition Center’s 1.2 million sq ft of space is completely sold out, which means if you want to see everything, you’ll need to bring your comfiest pair of boots or tennis shoes.
- Plan out your visit! With over 800 booths to check out, you’ll want to make sure your plan of attack is strategic. View our latest floor plan map here to figure out where you want to start.
- Take a break and grab lunch! Those lunch lines can be lengthy, but they’re worth it to refuel and recharge before heading back out onto the show floor. Try to hit the food vendors just before the afternoon rush or wait for a late lunch if you don’t want to wait in line.
- Seminars, seminars, seminars! Across the four days of the show, there are over 30 seminars to take advantage of for free. Check out the full schedule and build them into your day here.
- Don’t forget about the Gift & Craft Market! If you’re looking to buy something and take it home that day, check out the Gift & Craft Market on the second floor of the South Wing.
- Not visiting your doctor for awhile but want to get some things checked out? No problem! Visit the West Hall for free health screenings – they could just save your life.
- Finished with the show floor for the day but not quite done with the excitement? Grab tickets for the evening’s Championship Tractor Pull at Freedom Hall! Don’t forget your earplugs!
- Last but not least, plan for next year! The 2025 National Farm Machinery Show will happen February 12-15, 2025. See you there!